This is your landing strip to start organising a Summer School in the Dolomites.
Summer School in the Dolomites
Location: Selva di Cadore
How to get there
The “Vittorino Cazzetta” Geological and Archaeological Museum is located in Selva di Cadore, Dolomites.
- Seats: 90
- Speaker’s table: 4-6 seats
- Sound system
- Projection system
- Screen 300 × 200 cm.
Selva di Cadore, Dolomites, offers accommodation in 4* Hotels, 3* Hotels, B&B, Apartments.
- Hikes in the Dolomites, UNESCO World Heritage.
- Electric bikes rides.
- Visit to the Mesolithic burial site at 2.150 metres above sea level.
- Visit to the “Vittorino Cazzetta” Archaeological Museum.
- Visit to Cortina d’Ampezzo.
- Visit to Treviso.
- Visit to Venice.
Local event organiser
Mr. Enrico Belli, Founder at Bizmaker® Value for customers.
Read Mr. Belli’s experience in events management: Destination marketing consultancy in Italy.